With all the buzz about a market shift going around, we’ve come up with a list of why you SHOULD list your home this holiday season instead of waiting until Spring.
- If you are hesitant to sell, that means other sellers are in your same position. This means serious buyers have less options on the market and you have less competition.
- Buyers have more flexible schedules over the holidays which allows them more time to look.
- A few Holiday decorations can help your home show very well during the more dreary months
- Tax season puts the pressure on some buyers to buy before years end
- Buyers are serious when looking in the winter months, as opposed to just looking for fun.
- January is the busiest month for relocation among companies which leads to motivated buyers.
- Negotiating possession dates is sometimes more flexible in the winter months.
Looking to build, buy, or sell? We have a referral network all over the country and can help you ANYWHERE! Give us a call today at 317-564-7170.